Monday, November 9, 2009

My Review of Bills Khakis M2 Cotton Twill Pants - Pleated Front (For Men)

Originally submitted at Sierra Trading Post

Closeouts. Relaxed comfort personified... that's what you'll experience in Bills Khakis' M2 pleated front pants. Softer and heavier than their standard fine khakis, these are soft as a vacation daydream, yet tough enough for several seasons. Pleated front Button waist Tab back ...


Bills Khakis work. Period.

By Style Pointer from Houston, TX on 11/9/2009

 

5out of 5

Waist: Feels true to size

Pros: Comfortable, Versatile, High Quality

Best Uses: Everyday, Casual Wear, Travel, Office, Going Out

Describe Yourself: Practical, Athletic, Comfort-oriented, Stylish, Classic

Bills Khakis are consistent for having more room in the thigh and for using quality fabric. I keep a spare pair so that when I need them (years later), I'll know that Bills Khakis are going to fit the way I'm used to.

(legalese)

No comments: