Friday, November 5, 2010

Style Points crosses over to McGuff turf

When I started Style Points in February 2008, I wanted to tell anyone who would listen how men can improve their look without breaking the bank.

The following month, I asked media blogger Mike McGuff, creator of MikeMcGuff.com and who currently is a reporter for KIAH-TV Ch. 39 in Houston, to stand in as a model for my post on how one garment can change your look.

Fast forward to November 2010, and Mr. McGuff asked me to return the favor. I was asked to list on his blog my top 10 style errors.

I'm sure there's a range of fashion not-to-dos out there, but my list is intended as a basis for dialogue. Let's hear it!

2 comments:

Carly G. Mitchell said...

congratulations to you, hoping your wishes will be fulfilled. she will be come soon to lead with your fashion.Hope that your fashion and style will be in a new look. carry on. Here is an information and trend of fashion , you can check out cropped jeans

Emily boas said...

I would like to share an information about fashion and accessories. Just click below.
leather skinny jeans